Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Saturday Filming

On Saturday, I filmed Scene 1 of Act 3. There were some absences, so we were only able to film parts of the scene. I am not sure when we will end up filming the rest of the scene. Scene one is the major fight scene. Mercutio and Tybalt fight, and both result in death. Benvolia is not a huge part of the scene, but she does have some lines. This was my last scene, the rest of the play focuses mainly on Romeo and Juliet. I've had so much fun acting in the movie, it has taught me many things about acting that I didn't know before. For example, I learned that to film just one scene it usually takes around two hours. I also learned that memorizing lines is actually alot easier for me than I thought. At first I was really stressed out about knowing my lines, I was nervous that people would make fun of me if I messed up. Truth is, all of the actors were very understanding about it. To my suprise, I only forgot my lines a couple of times. Overall, I am very glad that I was an actor in Romeo and Juliet!

No comments:

Post a Comment