Friday, April 1, 2011

Last Day of Filming Tommarow

Tommarow is my last day of filming Romeo and Juliet. Although I am excited to get back to my normal schedule, I will definatley miss acting with students that I dont regularly get to see. We will be filming Act 3, Scene 1. I have very few lines. The scene is when Mercutio and Tybalt fight to the death. In the end, both characters die.
The overall expirience I've had has been amazing. I never knew that I could be an actor, let alone I had never had tried to be one. Acting in the play has also been a great way for me to become more comfortable in public speaking. Public speaking is something that I will have to do my entire life, acting in Romeo and Juliet has made me actually like being the center of attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment