Thursday, April 14, 2011

LAST BLOG POST!

The Romeo and Juliet project taught many lessons. I learned that everyone has their own responsibility, and if that person doesn’t fulfill their responsibility, everything can go wrong. For example, if an actor doesn’t show up to film a scene, the whole scene can be ruined. Unfortunately, we learned that lesson the hard way. I also learned that memorizing lines is actually easier than it seems. When I tried out for a role in the movie I was very worried about being able to memorize my lines. To my surprise, I knew almost all of my lines! Lastly, I learned that the project helped me learn the real tale of Romeo and Juliet. Being able to act out the different scenes really helped me understand what was going on and why Romeo and Juliet is considered the best love story. Overall, I learned many things from the Romeo and Juliet project.

No comments:

Post a Comment