Thursday, March 24, 2011

Benvolias Going To Film Tommarow!

Today I am working really hard to memorize my lines for act 1 scenes 1,2 and 3. Tommarow I will be filming at my directors house at 5:30 pm. I have around 30 lines that I will be saying throughout these scenes. I am feeling stressed, nervous, and excited! As I've recieved more lines for the play, the more I realize that I am very grateful to have recieved Benvolia. She will be a really fun person to play because of her personality. It has also become clear that Benvolia is laid back, funny, reckless, and a great friend. In scene 1, the Capulets and Montagues are about to have another civil brawl. Benvolia tries to break up the fight, but he does not phase either. An officer shows up and expells the kids from school. Benvolia then explains to the officer that he wasnt apart of the brawl. Later on in the scene Benvolia talks to Lady Montague, who explains to Benvolia that Romeo is depressed. Eventually Benvolia finds Romeo and finds out Romeo is in love with a girl named Rosaline. In scene 2, Bevoila decides that it is now her duty to find Romeo a new girl. Benvolia and Romeo sneak into a school dance at Capulet High (there schools rival). These are the two scenes I will be making an appearance in, and I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment